I collect information from you when you subscribe to the newsletter, fill out a form or comment on the site. This is to provide a better user-experience to you. When signing up on my website, you will be asked to enter your name, e-mail address or website URL(if any). You may, however, visit our site anonymously, without signing up.
How do I use your information?
I use the information I collect from your sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
- To personalize your experience and to allow me to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
- To improve my website in order to better serve you. I am open to feedback and advice from you.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey, Customer needs or other site feature.
- To ask for ratings and reviews of services or products
- To send periodic emails so that you are informed about the topics you are most interested in.
How do I protect your information?
I implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information. Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. In addition, all sensitive/credit information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology(future updates).
Do I use ‘cookies’?
Yes. Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computer’s hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow) that enables the site’s or service provider’s systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information.
• Understand and save user’s preferences for future visits.
• Keep track of advertisements.
• Compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interactions in order to offer better site experiences and tools in the future. I may also use trusted third-party services that track this information on our behalf.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser settings. Since the browser is a little different, look at your browser’s Help Menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
If users disable cookies in their browser:
If you turn cookies off, some of the features that make your site experience more efficient may not function properly. Some of the features that make your site experience more efficient and may not function properly.
I do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer your data to outside parties, your Personally Identifiable Information unless I provide users with advance notice. This does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist me in operating the website, conducting my business, or serving my users, as long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. I may also release information when it’s release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce my website policies, or protect mine or others’ rights, property or safety.
However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Occasionally, at my discretion, I may include or offer third-party products or services on my website. These third-party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. I, therefore, have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, I seek to protect the integrity of my website and welcome any feedback about these sites.
Google’s advertising requirements can be summed up by Google’s Advertising Principles. They are put in place to provide a positive experience for users. I, along with third-party vendors such as Google use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookies) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) or other third-party identifiers together to compile data regarding user interactions with ad impressions and other ad service functions as they relate to our website.
You can set preferences for how Google advertises to you using the Google Ad Settings page. Alternatively, you can opt out by visiting the Network Advertising Initiative Opt-Out page or by using the Google Analytics Opt-Out Browser Add-on.
CAN SPAM Act
The CAN-SPAM Act is a law that sets the rules for commercial email, establishes requirements for commercial messages, gives recipients the right to have emails stopped from being sent to them, and spells out tough penalties for violations.
I collect your email address in order to:
• Send information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions
• Market to my mailing list or continue to send emails to my clients after the original transaction has occurred.
To be in accordance with CANSPAM, we agree to the following:
• Not use false or misleading subjects or email addresses.
• Identify the message as an advertisement in some reasonable way.
• Include the physical address of our business or site headquarters.
• Monitor third-party email marketing services for compliance, if one is used.
• Honor opt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly.
• Allow users to unsubscribe by using the link at the bottom of each email.
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can email me at
email@example.com and I will promptly remove you from ALL/Specified correspondence.
The Lensed Admin
Last Edited on 2018-03-19